POY Finalist: Portable fan
Finalist in HVAC in Plant Engineering’s 2011 Product of the Year competition
The Yellow Jacket is a portable fan that takes abuse and stays in use. This fan is designed for incredible flexibility and quiet operation, as well as durability.
- heavy-gauge steel carriage engineered to withstand harsh environments;
- Powerfoil-inspired blades for maximum efficiency and airflow coverage;
- acoustically designed fan, motor, and carriage for quiet operation;
- oversized wheels and ergonomic handle for superior maneuverability;
- multiple speeds and an easily operated locking position mechanism;
- high-efficiency design to cut energy use by over 50%; and
- optional ceiling, wall, or multiple floor mounts.
Big Ass Fan Co.