The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) recently released version 4.0 of its Best Practices and Benchmarks Manual, the industry standard for managing a successful integration business. Jeff Miller, director of...
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) is growing in members, international presence, conference participation, and organizational mission, helping automation system integrators and their customers, according to CSIA.
The Global Supply Chain Institute advisory board concluded, based on findings from 21 senior supply chain executives, that the recruitment and development of talented supply chain managers is the key to a long-term competitive...
Manufacturers in Minnesota remain confident in their firms' future going forward, but they remain mixed about an overall economic expansion and are worried about available qualified workers and health care.
Click below to read content from other years
- 2016 Plant Engineering magazine archive
- 2015 Plant Engineering magazine archive
- 2014 Plant Engineering magazine archive
- 2013 Plant Engineering magazine archive
- 2011 Plant Engineering magazine archive
- 2010 Plant Engineering magazine archive