Applied Automation is the premier title serving manufacturing and utilities. Each issue demonstrates how automation, instrumentation and control techniques are applied to increase capacity, enhance design and production, improve efficiency, increase profitability and meet regulatory requirements.
In this month's issue
- Improving flowmeter calibration
- Selecting flowmeters for natural gas
- Case study: Streamlining assembly systems using PC-based control
- CLPM: Improving process efficiency, throughput
- Benefits of using a process historian
- Choosing the proper valve material